DATES: August 20-21, 2021
LOCATION: Hayward Field, Eugene, Oregon
TICKETS: Tickets for the 46th annual Prefontaine Classic on August 20-21 are now on sale at goducks.com.
We hope that you are looking forward to two exciting days of competition of the 2021 Prefontaine Classic at Hayward Field. Below is important information on the event we want to make sure you have before arriving.
- Face Coverings
- Face coverings are required when fans are moving throughout the venue. They are strongly recommended at all times inside Hayward Field, including the stands.
- Please bring your mask with you, as only a limited number of masks will be available on site.
- Event Schedule
- The schedule of events can be found here.
- Friday 8/20, gates and ticket office will open at 7:00pm.
- Saturday 8/21, gates and ticket office will open at 10:45am.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to arrive no later than one hour before the start of competition in order to avoid the risk of missing any of the world-class action.
- “Fire On The Track”, a documentary about Steve Prefontaine, will begin playing on the stadium’s videoboard at 11:15am on Saturday for spectators arriving early.
- Mobile Ticketing
- Beginning this season, fans will utilize the ease and convenience of mobile tickets via the GoDucks Gameday App presented by Pepsi. Physical event tickets will no longer be printed.
- For those who do not have the GoDucks Gameday app, you can download it here
- Step-by-step instructions and a how-to video can be found at goducks.com/mobiletickets.
- A limited-edition Nike Prefontaine Classic t-shirt will be available for purchase at the merchandise tent located on the south concourse overlooking the hammer throw field.
- Additionally, apparel from the Oregon Track Club, Bowerman Track Club, and TrackTown USA will be sold.
- Demand for these items is expected to be high, so guests are strongly encouraged to arrive early to the Prefontaine Classic.
- Directives from local health authorities mandate that concessions are available via mobile app ordering only. Fans can access the ordering process through the Go Ducks Gameday App. This will help to reduce lines.
- Fans can review a how-to video by CLICKING HERE.
Concession menus will be limited.
- Water stations on the concourse will continue to be available.
- Fans may continue bring prepackaged food and sealed, non-alcoholic, non-glass beverage containers into the stadium.
- Clear Bag Policy
- Hayward Field enforces a clear bag policy for all fans
- Spectator Shuttles
- Park and Ride Shuttles will be available from Autzen Stadium by the South Entrance. Drop off and pick up will take place on 13th Ave. They will begin running at 6:30pm on Friday and 10:15am on Saturday.
Additional information on the meet can always be found on the Prefontaine Classic website. We look forward to seeing you at Hayward this weekend!